IRS Back Taxes Help

Are you tired of carrying the weight of back taxes on your own? At IRS Fresh Start, we can connect you with tax experts who may be able to reduce or even eliminate your tax debt.

How Long Does The IRS Have to Collect Back Taxes?

Generally, the IRS has 10 years from the date your tax debt was assessed to collect your back taxes. This is known as the Collection Statute Expiration Date (CSED). Once your CSED expires, any remaining tax owed is forgiven.

There are a variety of situations, however, that may suspend or even extend your CSED, including:

You can find your CSED date(s) in your IRS account transcript or seek help from a tax professional.

back taxes - time is running out

Got Back Taxes? Speak to a Tax Expert Now!

IRS Back Taxes Relief

If you’ve fallen behind on filing or paying your taxes, the IRS can take steps to recover any money owed. This may include garnishing your wages, placing a lien on your property, or even seizing your bank accounts. Thankfully, help is available.

Other options for back taxes relief include submitting an Offer in Compromise or requesting Currently Not Collectible status. Both require a review of your financials. To learn more about your options and which is best for you, speak to a tax consultant today!

See If You Qualify For Relief?

Need Tax Relief?

Complete the Questionnaire Below to See If You Qualify.


Thank you for your interest in our tax relief services. At this time, we are unable to assist you. Please call 800-829-1040 to speak with the IRS and explore your options.

Which type of tax relief do you need?
How much do you owe in federal back taxes?
(OK to estimate)
Do you have any late or unfiled tax returns?
How many years of unfiled tax returns do you have?
Do you need help because you can’t pay your taxes in full at this time?
Do you currently have an installment agreement or payment plan with the IRS?
Have you received a collection letter from the IRS?
Are you Currently Employed?

Thank you for your interest in IRS Fresh Start. At this time, we are unable to assist with your tax situation. We recommend contacting the IRS directly at 800-829-1040 to see what options may be available to you.

You Qualify For A Free Consultation

Final Step: Complete the form and get your Free Consultation by a Tax Professional.

Please note that IRS Fresh Start is a private company not affiliated with the IRS. If you decide to hire us to help with your tax problem(s), you will be charged for our services.

Would you like to proceed with your free consultation?