Forget to File Your Taxes?

Whether it’s intentional or just a mistake, filing your taxes late can have serious consequences. At IRS Fresh Start, we can take care of your unfiled returns and keep the IRS off your back.

What Happens if You Have Unfiled Taxes?

Filing taxes is an important responsibility that every citizen must fulfill. Life, however, can sometimes get in the way.

If you forget to file, or you file your taxes late, the IRS will submit a return on your behalf. This is known as a Substitute for Return (SFR). Unfortunately, they won’t include any tax deductions or credits you may be eligible to claim, which could lead to a smaller refund or a higher tax bill.

If you are due money, filing late may also result in a delayed refund. The IRS prioritizes timely filed returns, so it’s best to file as soon as possible to receive your refund promptly.

lady forgot to file her taxes before deadline

Unfiled Taxes? Get Back on Track ASAP!

Consequences of Filing Late Taxes

Filing your taxes late can have serious consequences that go beyond a simple slap on the wrist.

If you’re unable to meet the tax filing or payment deadline, it’s important to be proactive. Applying for a payment plan can help reduce certain penalty fees and help you avoid more severe collection actions. To learn more about your tax relief options, speak to a tax consultant today!

See If You Qualify For Relief

Need Tax Relief?

Complete the Questionnaire Below to See If You Qualify.


Thank you for your interest in our tax relief services. At this time, we are unable to assist you. Please call 800-829-1040 to speak with the IRS and explore your options.

Which type of tax relief do you need?
How much do you owe in federal back taxes?
(OK to estimate)
Do you have any late or unfiled tax returns?
How many years of unfiled tax returns do you have?
Do you need help because you can’t pay your taxes in full at this time?
Do you currently have an installment agreement or payment plan with the IRS?
Have you received a collection letter from the IRS?
Are you Currently Employed?

Thank you for your interest in IRS Fresh Start. At this time, we are unable to assist with your tax situation. We recommend contacting the IRS directly at 800-829-1040 to see what options may be available to you.

You Qualify For A Free Consultation

Final Step: Complete the form and get your Free Consultation by a Tax Professional.

Please note that IRS Fresh Start is a private company not affiliated with the IRS. If you decide to hire us to help with your tax problem(s), you will be charged for our services.

Would you like to proceed with your free consultation?