Cryptocurrency Tax Help

Confused by all the cryptocurrency tax rules? IRS Fresh Start can help you accurately file your taxes and stay out of trouble with the IRS.

Do You Owe Cryptocurrency Taxes?

Millions of people dabble in cryptocurrency. And for many years, they never had to worry about paying taxes. That’s no longer the case. The IRS is cracking down on those who do not report their earnings.

If you participate in any of the following activities, you’ll likely need to report them on your tax return.

  • Selling virtual currency
  • Mining cryptocurrency
  • Being paid in crypto for goods or services
  • Trading virtual currencies
  • Receiving free tokens from airdrops
  • Donating to charity with virtual currency

Even some physical purchases made with cryptocurrency can trigger a taxable event. That’s why it’s so important to not only keep good records but also be aware of your tax obligations.

At IRS Fresh Start, we’ll help you stay compliant and keep your tax liability to a minimum.

man learning more about cryptocurrency taxes

Speak to a Cryptocurrency Tax Expert Today!

What Happens If I Don’t Report My Cryptocurrency?

If the IRS audits your return and finds that you did not report some or all of your cryptocurrency earnings, you could face additional taxes, penalties, and interest fees. In some instances, the IRS may even file criminal charges which could result in fines of up to $100,000 or even jail time.

Don’t risk getting into trouble with the IRS. Hire a tax professional to ensure your taxes are accurately prepared.

Learn More About Our Cryptocurrency Tax Help

Need Tax Relief?

Complete the Questionnaire Below to See If You Qualify.

Which type of tax relief do you need?
How much do you owe in federal back taxes?
(OK to estimate)
Do you have any late or unfiled tax returns?
How many years of unfiled tax returns do you have?
Do you need help because you can’t pay your taxes in full at this time?
Do you currently have an installment agreement or payment plan with the IRS?
Have you received a collection letter from the IRS?
Are you Currently Employed?

Thank you for your interest in IRS Fresh Start. At this time, we are unable to assist with your tax situation. We recommend contacting the IRS directly at 800-829-1040 to see what options may be available to you.

You Qualify For A Free Consultation

Final Step: Complete the form and get your Free Consultation by a Tax Professional.